Mr. George Sitaras is a graduate of the Technological Educational Institute/ School of Management and Economics, 1990.
He has attended Business Administration seminars at the Athens University of Economics & Business (ASOEE) in 1990 and at the Technological Educational Institute (TEI) of Piraeus in 1991.
He speaks English and French.
- He is one of the founding members of the Hellenic Association of Realtors (H.A.R.).
- He has served H.A.R. as President and Vice President from April, 2012 until March, 2014.
- He is H.A.R.’s spokesman at the European Confederation of Real Estate Agents, “Confederation Europeenne de l’Immobilier” (C.E.I.) from 2008 until 2016.
- In the winter of 2011-12 he participated through H.A.R. to the public consultation on the improvement of the voting bill and later the first Greek law, for real estate brokers 4072/2012.
- As an active member of the board of C.E.I. he has participated in the creation of the first European standard service broker EN 15733.
- He is a regular member of the Disciplinary Board of the Chamber of Cyclades, since June, 2012.
- Based on his studies, his work experience includes working at a hotel and a travel agency.
- He has been managing his own real estate agency in Tinos since 1997, the first exclusive real estate agency in the island.
He has published articles and interviews in several greek, foreign publications and television stations (Kathimerini, Hmerisia, Naftemporiki, Real News, TA NEA, Wall Street Journal, the French Association of Realtors’ special magazine U.N.I.S. and the television stations of M6 capital, TF1, TF2 France).
He has attended all of the relevant training sessions conducted by the Hellenic Association of Realtors.
In September 2013, he has completed successfully the following courses and acquired the relevant international certifications. The seminars were organized under the auspices of the National Association of Realtors U.S.A. (National Association of Realtors) in cooperation with the H.A.R. The main instuctor was Mr. David Want, (CIPS, GRI, ABR, SFR, RSPS, e-PRO, AHWD, GREEN, TRC, CDEI) National Association of Realtor’s CIPS Instructor of the Year 2012 & 2009.
- CIPS, Certified International Property Specialist
- BPOR, Broker Price Opinion Resource
- RSPS, Resort & Second-Home Property Specialist
- TRC, Transnational Referral Certification